Disclosures – Advertising, Reviews and Affiliate Link Programs
* This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. All content on MidModRedo is copyrighted, and may not be reprinted in full form without my written consent.
* For any questions about this blog, please contact me at lesley (at) midmodredo dot com.
* This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This hasn’t happened yet, but I will disclose if this actually ever does.
* The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
* This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
(In all seriousness, if I do talk about something, someone or service that I have a relationship with, I will tell you. I LOVE bragging about my friends that have companies and businesses. I LOVE supporting my friends with their business ventures and telling people about it. And, most of the contractors and vendors that I have worked with on my home remodel are now my favorite people and friends and I’ll shamelessly sing their praises here. Again, please judge for yourself…I already think my new internet friends are way smarter and cooler than me so I trust your ability to come to own conclusions.)
Note: The text in this FAQ document is taken from the Disclosure.org disclosure generator website.
* I really welcome and love comments. I love reading comments on other blogs & enjoy the overall comment interaction.
* I reserve the right to delete any comments that appear to be spambots or human created spam garbage. I rely on Askimet and my own eyes to determine what is spam. I’m already found that Askimet can accidentally flag someone incorrectly as spam. If you left a comment, don’t see your comment and you are not a spambot and are not selling anything, please email me at lesley at sillynothings dot com. I want to make sure your comments are coming through and I do hate for the spam filter to accidentally flag you.
* Please don’t be mean to anyone. I WILL DELETE any comments that I think are mean to me or anyone else. If you don’t like what I’m saying, feel free to move on. There are plenty of other blogs/websites to read.
* I WILL DELETE your comments if it is a shameless plug for YOUR PRODUCT OR COMPANY. If you want me to mention your company in my blog, I’ll consider anything. Just email me at lesley at midmodredo dot com. But, do not leave dumbass comments about a great windows company without mentioning that you actually own said company. Just saying.